A collection of resources for living in Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru is right next to Singapore on the Southern tip of Peninsular Malaysia. Many working in Singapore live in Johor Bahru for the substantially cheaper rents and costs. Malaysia has create the Iskandar Development Region to focus on creating economic success in Southern Johor.
- Johor Bahru Real Estate – my web site focused mainly on renting condos for expats living in JB. But it also has a great deal of information on living in Johor Bahru and also some details on buying real estate.
- Where should I live in Johor? – nice overview of eight districts in Johor. Johor Bahru (JB) is the capital of Johor and located right over the water from Singapore.
- Food and Restaurant options in JB
- Rentals in Johor Bahru from iProperty
- Rental condos in Johor Bahru from think property
- Housing for rent in Johor from propnet
Forums with useful information for moving to Malaysia. These are especially nice because then have active participants that can provide informative answers to your specific questions.
Blogs about Johor Bahru
- See our directory of Johor Bahru and other Malaysian based blogs
- Posts on this blog relating to Johor Bahru
Working in Johor Bahru
- Noah Suite Office Services – 15 MYR/day, Taman Molek (Northern JB), M-F 9AM to 6 PM. Wifi included.
3 thoughts on “Living in Johor Bahru”
Please can you provide the contact details of the cleaning services? Many thanks
Sorry, I can’t find the details anymore – I guess I only had them on my phone which I don’t have anymore.