- Living in Malaysia by John Hunter, an expat living in Johor Bahru. Lots on Johor Bahru information, in addition to some on the rest of Malaysia
- Johor Bahru Real Estate
- Living in Johore Forum (Jan 2012, with lots of folders on specific topics), view thread starting Nov 2011. Not a blog, this active forum is especially good for real estate near the second link. The participants are mainly real estate investors (largely from Singapore and Malaysia) and the discussion is primary about the housing estates near the 2nd link (Horizon Hills, East Ladang, Leisure Farm) but also JB in general and the progress of real estate projects (malls, hotels, theme parks).
- Johor Kaki “find dining” in Johor
- I ♡ JB by UK expat living in Johor Bahru
- Johor Blogs and News
- Horizon Hills
- A Walk with Aud
- Super 325 – focused on real estate development news in Johor Bahru and developments with Iskandar overall.
- Living in Johor – This blog is for expats out there who are interested in moving to Johor, Malaysia
- J travel by Robo in Johor, Malaysia
- North Explorer – Johor Bahru food blog.
- Fulbright Malaysia – English Teaching Assistance, blog by some recent graduates teaching school children English in Johor Bahru.
- House No.33, Living in Nusajaya by Hermy (Johor)
- Komuniti Blogger Johor Bahru (in Malay)
- Zubai Fotografi – Johor Bahru based photographer. Great photos of weddings, events, portraits… in Johor.
- Hungry Rick – Singaporean reviews Johor Bahru restaurants
- Johor Bahru Chess Association
- JOHO – targeted at Johor Bahru youth.
- JB Food Club – as the title hints at this blog reviews restaurants in JB
- My Quest for better living – Horizon Hills
- Ramblings of a Vamp! – Singaporean living in JB and working in Singapore (I believe)
- My Johor renovation journey – follow a new unit at Horizon Hills, the Golf Precinct as it is customized by the owner (the person who runs the Iskandar Living Forum).
- Our JB – Focused on developments in Johor Bahru
- Skyscapper city forum
- Johor articles from New Straits Times
- Pick of Penang – “Life and highlights in Penang by a Brit who relocated there”
- Lim Guan Eng – Penang Chief Minister
- Capturing Penang – “After a few more walks, we were suddenly bursting with energy to share what we had learned about this amazing island. To introduce you to Penang, but not to lead you. To encourage you to visit and seek out your own interpretations.”
- Retired in Malaysia by a retired American living in Penang
- AntzWorLd – Beauty, Food and Travel by “klutzy, destructive, absent-minded, Singapore-born Malaccan.”
- Amiey Alen by Amiey Alen in Kuching.
- Borneo Love by Ida, mom of 5, in Kuching
- Kuching Fest
- Miao & WafuPafu (great web comic), author from Boreo
- Kampung Boy City Gal – A Malaysian couple blogging on latest food raves in town.
- masak-masak Malaysian food adventures
- Big Boys Oven – Sidney Kan: “food blogging had caught my attention and with the strength of Chef Sunny Yaw and myself, we drive Big Boys Oven forward to a new and interesting horizon related to our passion which is baking and food.” Primarily review Kuala Lumpor restaurants though they also review other areas when they travel.
- From Emily To You – Happenings in and around Ipoh with Emily
- KL girl now in Ipoh
- All About Ipoh – really more like a website with a rarely updated blog but it has some great info on Ipoh so it is a great source to check out on that city.
- The Thrifty Traveller – “This blog records some of my travels and a few thoughts and ideas on life in general.” Includes Malaysia and many other locations in Asia. Same author publishes the Malaysia Traveller
- Malaysian Meanders – “The expat adventures of a Texas family living in Penang, Malaysia”
- Passport with Purpose – “As a traveler myself, I’ve suffered through outdated guidebooks, misleading maps and websites with no explanation of the places I’ve been to. I don’t want you to have to do the same. I’ll help you navigate this fascinating region and steer you clear of trouble.”
- Malaysia Travel Info
- Teak in Malaysia
- As Suanie Sees It
- Irish Nomad in Malaysia – “The Irish Nomad has cast aside her skiis, snow boots and purple wellies, to start over yet again, armed with sun screen, mosquito spray, three kids, her beloved Mac and, more often than not, a sense of humour.”
- Thristhan – Travel, Food and Events in Malaysia and Asia
- Expat Online Magazine, based in KL
- Emila Yusof – children’s book illustrator
- Malaysia-by-Malaysian Blog by Azlan – doesn’t appear to be updated anymore.
- The Association For The Improvement Of Mass Transit’ (TRANSIT)
Our Home Called Kuantan – “An English expatriate living in Kuantan, Malaysia. I have a top wife and two great daughters. Love photographing and writing about my adventure in South-East Asia. I’ve been in Malaysia since 2006.”